SkinCeuticals Physical Eye UV Defense SPF 50 defends and enhances the entire eye area, including the brow bone to the cheek bone and the eyelid. Formulated specifically for the thin and delicate skin around the eye, this mineral eye enhancer provides broad spectrum SPF 50 protection without causing irritation. A universal tint enhances skin tone while ceramides nourish, creating a smooth canvas for makeup application.
SkinCeuticals Physical Eye UV Defense SPF 50
A tinted under-eye cream with sunscreen protection.
Application & Usage
Combination Skin, Normal Skin, Mature Skin
When to Apply
How to Use
Apply daily to entire eye area; under the eye, on the crow’s feet area, and on eyelids. Optimized for application under makeup.
- Zinc Oxide (Z-Cote®): microfine sunscreen filter provides broad spectrum protection from UVA and UVB rays without leaving white residue
- Titanium Dioxide: microfine titanium dioxide forms a barrier on the skin to protect against UVA and UVB rays
- Translucent color spheres: color-infused technology provides a universal tint proven to enhance and even skin tone
- Ceramides: a type of lipid found naturally in the skin, ceramides help nourish and reinforce thin, delicate skin around the eyes
- Broad-spectrum SPF 50 cream hydrates and softens the skin around the eye contour as it shields it from environmental damage
- Sheer universal tint enhances and evens skin tone
- Increases firmness and elasticity while promoting a soft and supple texture
- Prevents fine lines, wrinkles and hyperpigmentation
Active: Titanium Dioxide 9%, Zinc Oxide 4%.
Inactive: Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Dimethicone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Triethylhexanoin, Isohexadecane, Talc, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, C30-45 Alkyldimethylsilyl Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Aluminum Stearate, Alumina, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Iron Oxides, Phenoxyethanol, Silica Silylate, Peg-8 Laurate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Paraffin, Aluminum Hydroxide.