TNS Illuminating Eye Cream not only contains TNS to approve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, skin tone, and texture, but it also contains peptides and skin brighteners to lessen the visibility of dark circles and discoloration.
SkinMedica TNS Illuminating Eye Cream
A lightweight eye cream that reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and dark circles and improves skin tone and texture.
Availability: 1 in stock
Application & Usage
Ideal for normal or combination skin.
When to Apply
How to Use
Dispense one (1) pump onto the back of your hand. Using your other hand, gently pat into the skin using your ring fingers. Apply to the skin underneath the eyes and around the outside corners of the eye area. Avoid the upper eyelid. Apply in the morning and evening after cleansing, toning and applying treatment products and prior to applying your moisturizer.
- Human Fibroblast Conditioned Media (TNS®): A physiologically balanced, naturally secreted and stabilized combination of multiple natural messenger proteins.
- Hydroxysuccinimide and Chrysin: This combination of ingredients reduces the appearance of dark circles.
- Boron Nitride: Optimizes the optical diffusion effect of light, which lessens the visibility of dark circles and discolorations to enhance skin appearance.
- Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7: A synthetic peptide that helps improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Water/Aqua/Eau, Human Fibroblast Conditioned Media, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Polyacrylate-13, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, N-Hydroxysuccinimide, Chrysin, Bisabolol, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethyoxydiglycol, Glycerin, Isoceteth-20, Steareth-20, Polyisobutene, Polysorbate 20, Aminomethyl Propanol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Phenoxyethanol.