Recommended for first-time retinol users, Retinol 0.3 from SkinCeuticals corrects past damage on your skin while you sleep, penetrating more deeply to give it a youthful-looking glow. Powered by encapsulated retinol and botanical extracts, this nighttime formula exfoliates skin to reduce the appearance of blemishes while also alleviating irritation and inflammation. Once skin is tolerated, use it at least three times a week for optimal results.
SkinCeuticals Retinol 0.3%
A retinol night cream that diminishes wrinkles, refines pores and reduces the appearance of discoloration.
Application & Usage
Acne-Prone Skin, Mature Skin, Sensitive Skin, Combination Skin, Dry Skin, Oily Skin, Normal Skin
When to Apply
How to Use
In the evening, apply a pea-sized amount of this retinol night cream to clean skin, avoiding the eye area. Allow for absorption before applying other skincare products. Limit initial use to once or twice a week, gradually increasing frequency as tolerated. Follow with SkinCeuticals Triple Lipid Restore. Warning: Retinol is prone to increase photosensitivity. Always use a high, broad-spectrum sunscreen when using this product.
- 0.3% Retinol: a derivative of vitamin A, this powerful molecule promotes cell turnover to help improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and discoloration. It’s also proven to help minimize blemishes and refine the appearance of pores.
- Soothing complex: this skin-calming blend of bisabolol (derived from the chamomile plant) and boswellia serrata extract (derived from frankincense) provides soothing benefits and helps comfort the skin.
- Promotes cellular turnover.
- Improves the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, discoloration, pores and blemishes.
- Formulated to minimize irritation commonly associated with the use of retinol creams.
- Optimized delivery system and protective packaging to ensure stability and efficacy of pure retinol.
- Non-comedogenic; paraben-, fragrance and gluten-free
- Ideal for skin new to retinol use
Tip: As a precaution, retinol cream products should not be used by pregnant women or women who intend to become pregnant in the near future. Though there are no reports of topical retinol having any negative effect on fetal development, always consult a physician before use.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Propanediol, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Alcohol Denat., Dipropylene Glycol, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Allyl Methacrylates Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Isopropyl Myristate, Retinol, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Citrate, Boswellia Serrata Resin Extract, Dimethiconol, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Bisabolol, Citric Acid, Bht, Propyl Gallate.