Ideal for skin preconditioned with Retinol 0.5, this SkinCeuticals’ night cream targets and corrects the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and discoloration. Powered by the highest concentration of retinol and botanical extracts, Retinol 1.0 Maximum Strength Refining Night Cream exfoliates skin to reduce the appearance of blemishes and pores while minimizing breakouts.
- Please choose product options by visiting SkinCeuticals Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2.
SkinCeuticals Retinol 1.0%
A retinol night cream with a highly concentrated formula that lessens the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and discoloration.
Application & Usage
Oily Skin, Dry Skin, Combination Skin, Normal Skin, Acne-Prone Skin, Mature Skin
When to Apply
How to Use
In the evening, apply 4‐5 drops to clean dry skin, avoiding the eye area. Allow product to absorb before applying other skincare products. Limit initial use to once or twice a week, gradually increasing frequency to every other night, then every night as tolerated. It is recommended for new users to start with a Retinol 0.3 to establish skin tolerance.
Retinol may increase photosensitivity. Always use a high-protection, broad spectrum sunscreen when using this product.
As a precaution, retinol face creams should not be used by pregnant women or women who intend to become pregnant in the near future. Though there are no reports of topical retinol having any negative effect on fetal development, always consult a physician.
- 1.0% Retinol: a derivative of vitamin A, this powerful molecule promotes cell turnover to help improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and discoloration. It is also proven to help minimize blemishes and refine the appearance of pores.
- Soothing Complex: this skin-calming blend of bisabolol (derived from the chamomile plant) and boswellia serrata extract (derived from frankincense) provides soothing benefits and helps comfort the skin.
- Promotes cell turnover
- Improves the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, discoloration, pores and blemishes
- Formulated to minimize irritation commonly associated with the use of a retinol face cream
- Specialized packaging preserves retinol potency
- Non-comedogenic, paraben-, fragrance- and gluten-free
- Ideal for skin preconditioned with Retinol 0.5
Tip: Retinol may increase photosensitivity. Always use a high-protection, broad-spectrum sunscreen when using this product.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Propanediol, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Alcohol Denat., Allyl Methacrylates Crosspolymer, Dipropylene Glycol, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Retinol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Polysorbate 20, Isohexadecane, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Isopropyl Myristate, Sodium Citrate, Boswellia Serrata Gum, Polysorbate 80, Bht, Dimethiconol, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Bisabolol, Sorbitan Oleate, Citric Acid, Propyl Gallate.